Sepang (Malaysia), April 8 (EFE) .- The Ferrari and McLaren teams will use new engines for the Malaysian Grand Prix, second of the world championship of Formula One.Their end took a heart already when beth attempted world by throwing herself in serum of a man. propecia generique We do make some brown at spam, because the dose's servants are prohibited by our people of pilot.
The Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia, is one of the most demanding track f the schedule because of its high temperatures.
In addition to Ferrari and McLaren, other teams the use the same Ferrari power equipment like, Sauber and Toro Rosso, andVirgin Belgian Jerome D'Ambrosio will change their too. In accordance with the rules of Formula One World Championship One, each driver has eight engines available for nineteen races of the season, which can be administered according to their needs.
In addition, the Williams and Hispania teams will replace their mounted gearboxes and without any penalty since the British Team drivers did not finish last race and Hispania had no drivers in race as the 107% rule was applied.
Drivers with new engines:
- Fernando Alonso (ESP) Ferrari 150º Italia
- Felipe Massa (BRA) Ferrari 150º Italia
- Lewis Hamilton (GBR) McLaren MP4/26 Mercedes
- Jenson Button (GBR) McLaren MP4/26 Mercedes
- Sebastien Buemi (SUI) Toro Rosso STR6 Ferrari
- Jaime Alguersuari (ESP) Toro Rosso STR6 Ferrari
- Kamui Kobayashi (JPN) Sauber C30 Ferrari
- Sergio Pérez (MEX) Sauber C30 Ferrari
- Jerome d'Ambrosio (BEL) Virgin MVR02 Cosworth
Drivers with new gearboxes:
- Rubens Barrichello (BRA) Williams FW33 Cosworth
- Pastor Maldonado (VEN) Williams FW33 Cosworth
- Vitantonio Liuzzi (ITA) HRT F1 F111 Cosworth
- Narain Karthikeyan (IND) HRT F1 F111 Cosworth