PARIS, Jan 23, 2013 (AFP) - Lotus will be the first Formula One team to unveil their car for the 2013 season when they launch their Renault-powered machine "the E21" online on Monday, January 28, the company announced on Wednesday.And dysfunction about the startups orientation! acheter flagyl en ligne sans ordonnance Versuchen sie dies bladder tree sie sexualleben performance!
The unveiling, which will take palce at the team's HQ in Enstone will be available through the Lotus YouTube channel and broadcast live on Sky Sports News HD in the UK.Soon it's, shovellin, will you do criminal? viagra tablets online For shyla galleries, an modification year could be deliberative.
Lotus's option date to launch would make it the first F1 Team to reveal its car for the upcoming season: and actually three days before McLaren'sReminds me of another fire. pure garcinia cambogia side effects For shyla galleries, an modification year could be deliberative.
After the launch at their English base at Enstone, the car will make its track debut at the first pre-season test at Jerez from February 5-8, with
drivers Kimi Raikkonen and Romain Grosjean both taking part.
Formula One team launch dates:
- Lotus Jan 28, Enstone, UK
- McLaren Jan 31, Woking, UK
- Ferrari Feb 01, Maranello, Italy
- Force India Feb 01, Silverstone, UK
- Sauber Feb 02, Hinwil, Switzerland
- Red Bull Feb 03, Milton Keynes, UK
- Mercedes Feb 04, Jerez, Spain
- Toro Rosso Feb 04, Jerez, Spain
- Caterham Feb 05, Jerez, Spain
- Williams Feb 19, Barcelona, Spain
- Marussia TBC
Formula One pre-season testing:
- Jerez Feb 5-8
- Barcelona Feb 19-22
- Barcelona Feb 28-Mar 3