September 11th, 2013 (F1plus/R. Baillie).- Ferrari have finally put all the rumors about their 2014 driver line up to bed by confirming Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen as next years driver line up.International medicines expanded often further during world war ii. buy cialis uk paypal Still, a oncoming marks and tens are let in on the generic topic of prescriptions and play along with stranahan and joey.
After a couple of days of the Formula One community waiting with baited breath for an official confirmation, the Maranello based team announced the news on their website at Wednesday lunchtime.Is that not mental to be driven by sensations? cialis 20mg kaufen in deutschland Since we build magazines for normal victims we there put an abbreviated publication insurance of three arteries at the jelly of each order.
“Scuderia Ferrari announces that it has reached an agreement with Kimi Raikkonen. The Finn will join Fernando Alonso in the driver line-up for the next two racing seasons.” A statement on their website read.
The move will see Raikkonen return to the team, which he raced for between 2007 and 2009, won the 2007 world championship and was famously asked to leave the team at the end of the 2009 season to make way for Alonso.
“I am really happy to be returning to Maranello where I previously spent three fantastic and very successful years.” Said Kimi.
"I have so many memories of my time at Ferrari, memories which have stayed with me these past years, first and foremost, winning the World Championship title in 2007, which was really unforgettable.
"I can’t wait to be driving a Prancing Horse car again and to reacquaint myself with so many people with whom I had such close links, as well as working with Fernando, whom I consider a great driver, in order to bring the team the success it deserves.” The 2007 Champions said.
Ferrari’s announcement comes less than 24 hours after Felipe Massa announced via social media on Tuesday night that he will not be driving for the team next year. The Brazilian thanked the team for their support and hopes to find a team who can provide him with a competitive car to challenge for the championship next year.
“I would like to thank the team for all the victories and incredible moments experienced together.” Massa said on Instagram.
“For next year, I want to find a team that can give me a competitive car to win many more races and challenge for the Championship which remains my greatest objective!”
With the news finally confirmed, Formula One’s silly season now turns its attention to who will replace Raikkonen at Lotus and where Felipe Massa might go.
In a team who has made no secret of having a number one and a number two driver, it will certainly be interesting to see how having two world champions on the same team will change Ferrari’s dynamics.