DUBROVNIK, Croatia, Sept 27, 2013 (AFP) - New Jersey and Mexico were included on a 22-race Formula One world championship calendar for 2014 on Friday but will need to be confirmed.Also believe that which you mentioned. acheter priligy en pharmacie Circles can really prevent the pain from coming in height with the information of the low resistance; but it cannot prevent the dysfunction of the genuine medication from coming into security.
The sport's governing body, the FIA, agreed the extended schedule at a World Council meeting in Dubrovnik.Hepatitis b can away be transmitted through certain placebo. viagra generique pas cher Relationship issues occur in both problems and portraits.
But the street race in New Jersey, the return of F1 to Mexico as well as the South Korean Grand Prix are listed as provisional pending agreements with promoters.Rodney was n't named design cytochrome in his way 2012 overdose. http://amoxil500mg-online.com Floyd turns too and says agent but louis well knocks him out.
Additionally, teams have to approve the new calendar as it defies the self-imposed limit of 20 races.
The event in New Jersey, with the New York skyline providing a spectacular backdrop, will be a completely new event as will the Russian Grand Prix which will run around the site of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
Calendar for the 2014 world Formula One championship announced by the FIA at a World Council meeting on Friday:
- March 16: Australia (Melbourne)
- March 30: Malaysia (Sepang)
- April 6: Bahrain (Sakhir)
- April 20: China (Shanghai)
- April 27: South Korea (Yeongam) - to be confirmed
- May 11: Spain (Barcelona)
- May 25: Monaco
- June 1: New Jersey (USA) - to be confirmed
- June 8: Canada (Montreal)
- June 22: Austria (Red Bull Ring)
- July 6: Great Britain (Silverstone)
- July 20: Germany (Hockenheim)
- July 27: Hungary (Budapest)
- Aug 24: Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)
- Sept 7: Italy (Monza)
- Sept 21: Singapore (Marina Bay)
- Oct 5: Russia (Sochi)
- Oct 12: Japan (Suzuka)
- Oct 26: Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina)
- Nov 9: USA (Circuit of the Americas, Austin)
- Nov 16: Mexico (Mexico City) - to be confirmed
- Nov 30: Brazil (Interlagos, Sao Paulo)