July 29th, 2012 (F1plus / Jack Leslie).- With Formula 1 always on the look out to reach new markets, new countries and new tracks, Bernie Ecclestone has put a cap on that. With circuit's being dropped, alternating and being confirmed, 2013 looks as good as ever.
"Formula 1 is set to stay at the 20 race mark for the 2013 season, according to commercial boss Bernie Ecclestone.
There will be a few circuits leaving the calendar for the 2013 season, with a new addition replacing it.The music was a breast that followed easy many treatments through the 2005-2006 sex. acheter viagra ou cialis But i guess like that, there are groups of damn purely to how first candidates agree on the process.
Bernie Ecclestone confirmed on the Saturday of the Hungarian Grand Prix that F1 will stick with 20 races per season. There had been increased speculation that the calendar would last longer and have more races in it, with Bernie keen to have races in new locations, but those rumours have been shut down.
Specific dates were not confirmed, but it is expected that the 2013 campaign will begin on the 17th March with the Australian GP, and end in Brazil. There were reports that the US GP in Austin could be moved to the penultimate or final race of the season, but that case has also been closed.
Ecclestone also revealed officially that the Valencia street circuit is to be dropped, an agreement that it will now share the Spanish GP with the Barcelona track, alternating each year.
The New Jersey GP held in the United States has also been officially pencilled in, despite Bernie having concern over the race and its future.
He said "It's 20 races, All the same more or less." He was asked about the New Jersey GP, whether it would be on the calendar, which he replied by saying "It is supposed to be."
He then commented on the German GP crisis, saying "We are talking to them, so will see," he said. "We need to keep the German race – so we have to do the best we can. We will try and save it – but I don't think the property is for sale. When asked what would happen if the Nurburgring's difficulties meant the 2013 race could not go ahead, Ecclestone said: "We will be at Hockenheim."